x 
Cart empty

Find Us Elsewhere

• Page:

TOPIC: Fatal error with Cobalt featured items module

Fatal error with Cobalt featured items module 1 year 5 months ago #617

• Judahraine
  • Fresh Boarder
I purchased the module recently and enabled it for the first time today, but get the following error message:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/classicr/public_html/components/com_cobalt/fields/url/tmpl/output/default.php on line 16

If I disable the module the page loads with no problems.

I will post the file content below for your information, and would be most grateful if you could assist as a matter of urgency as I need the module working by the end of the weekend if possible.

Many thanks!

FILE CONTENT FOLLOWS:

I have tried to post this but get a fatal error page!!!!!! Now testing without the php or attachment
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fatal error with Cobalt featured items module 1 year 5 months ago #618

• boggler
  • Thank you received: 62
If you notice, the file that is generating the error is part of cobalt, not our module.

It appears to be a bug with the cobalt URL field, there should be a solution to this, I will look into this and get back to you.

In the meantime you should be able to get the modue to work, just don't try to display a URL field in it until we can find out what the fix is.

Please don't try to upload PHP files to our site. I don't understand why you would try to upload one of our own modules to our site, we already have them.

Fatal error with Cobalt featured items module 1 year 5 months ago #619

• boggler
  • Thank you received: 62
We don't have an up-to-date version of the URL field. If you require assistance with this please send a copy of the field plugin to us. Use the email address from which you received your order notification, you can reply to the order email if you wish.

Don't try to upload it to the site.
  • Page:
Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds