x 
Cart empty

Popular Items

Find Us Elsewhere

• Page:

TOPIC: No Products Showing in the Feed

No Products Showing in the Feed 1 year 4 months ago #635

Hi there,

My feed at edenoil.co.uk/index.php?option=com_googl...g=en&catid=1,6,9,8,7 was working fine, but for reasons unknown has now stopped.

There has not been any edits to the site that I am aware of.

Could you please take a look. I think we originally paid you to set this up, if I am not mistaken.

I have switched on debugging.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No Products Showing in the Feed 1 year 4 months ago #636

• boggler
  • Thank you received: 62
Hello, can you tell me which version of Virtuemart you are using? It is possible that the version of Virtuemart has been upgraded recently, you may need to also update the GooglebaseXML component.

You are mistaken, you definitely did not pay us to set this up. You may have paid someone else, but not us. If so, you might try asking them to help you update the GooglebaseXML component, although it is quite simple you just download it from your account, then upload and install as normal using the Joomla installer.

No Products Showing in the Feed 1 year 4 months ago #639

Hi there,

You are right about paying you to install.. i was getting confused with something else.

How do I download the latest version of the component?

The "my orders" section of the site does not contain anything. I purchased the component in May of this year, my order No. is 5795.

No Products Showing in the Feed 1 year 4 months ago #642

• boggler
Hello, I have created a new order for you, you should already have received the download link.

No Products Showing in the Feed 1 year 4 months ago #644

Thank you for doing that.

I have uploaded the latest file to the site, however it has not resolved the problem.

Now I am unable to navigate to the googlebase component within the admin area. It just shows a blank white page now when I click on that item in the component menu.

Would you be able to assist me with this a little more closely. I am happy to pay for your time.

No Products Showing in the Feed 1 year 4 months ago #647

• boggler
If you are getting just a blank white screen this suggests that you are using a version designed for a different version of Virtuemart.

Make sure that you are using the right version, we have different versions of the component for Virtuemart versions 1.1x (GooglebaseXML version 2.1.4) and 2.0.x (GooglebaseXML version 3.0.8).

If you have installed the wrong version just uninstall it from the Joomla extensions manager and install the correct version.

If this does not solve the problem let me know and I will investigate further.

No Products Showing in the Feed 1 year 4 months ago #651

Hi there,

I have checked and uploaded the correct version to the site. Again, still not working, just a 404 screen when you click the component menu item.

Your help would be appreciated, as soon as possible, as my client is getting very impatient. Thanks...

No Products Showing in the Feed 1 year 4 months ago #652

• boggler
What do you mean by when you click the component menu item? You don't need to create a component menu item, you just use the link shown in the component admin.

When I tried the link you posted earlier http://edenoil.co.uk/index.php?option=com_googlebasexml&tmpl=component&format=xml&country=GB&virtuemart_currency_id=52&lang=en&catid=1,6,9,8,7 it all seems to be working fine.

If the problem is with the link that is generated in the component admin then this sounds like a problem with your SEF URLS. Sometimes extensions such as SH404SEF try to redirect the link, it is best to stop this happening, which you can do in the SH404SEF configuration.

If you mean that you can't navigate to the component admin area this sounds like a problem with the Joomla installation. Try turning on site error reporting temporarily and see if you get any error message.

If you want me to try logging into your admin area I will be happy to do this, you will need to send me login for an admin account, please send by email to the address from which you received your order confirmation.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by boggler.
  • Page:
Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds