We specialise in professional extensions for the Joomla!®** Content Management System. We have a variety of professional components, modules and plugins, also some products available for free download. These are simplified versions of the commercial products, but fully working. All our extensions are open-source.
Our customers include professional web designers and developers creating websites for their clients, as well as webmasters and website owners looking for well-designed extensions that will add something extra to their site.
Submitting a product feed for your Virtuemart store to Google Shopping can be a time-consuming experience, even with the benefit of our dedicated shopping feed extension, GooglebaseXML. If you are a busy store owner you probably don't want to be spending your time doing this. We can now save your time by offering the benefit of our experience to provide a complete feed submission service. We will set up your feed for you, and either submit it to Google shopping for you, or provide you with the feed for you to submit for yourself (your choice).
We are pleased to announce a new release of our AmazonWS content plugin for Joomla. This plugin allows you to embed Amazon product information into your Joomla articles, with links that include your Amazon associates (affiliates) id.
The latest version has some really useful new features, including the ability to cache the response from the Amazon server, allowing for faster page loading, and avoiding problems with Amazon's 'fair use' policy. You can also control the ordering of results, using a new sort option, and control the results page using the new itemPage option.
We are pleased to announce the release of a new extension, our Image Zoomer Plugin for Virtuemart, the popular e-commerce extension for Joomla. This plugin is compatible with Joomla 2.5 and 3, and Virtuemart 2 and 3, and displays your product images in a nice image zoomer on the product page. The display shows a medium sized image. When it is hovered over, the customer sees a magnified version of the image, allowing them to view product details. Multiple images can be displayed in the zoomer, allowing the display of products from multiple angles.Add a comment
These new releases fix some issues with the operation of the add to cart button when used with Virtuemart 3, and some issues with the lightbox and slideshow displays for Virtuemart Product Snapshot Pro
All of our extensions for Virtuemart have now been updated so that they are compatible with Virtuemart 3 and Joomla 3. These extensions include:-
- GoogleBaseXML This Component for the Joomla Content Management System generates a product data feed for your Virtuemart store in XML format.
- VM Product Snapshot allows you to embed Virtuemart product information in Joomla content articles.
- HTML5 Slideshow for Virtuemart displays your product images in an attractive HTML5 slideshow.
- Virtuemart Featured Product Grid can be used to show featured products, top ten products, recent products, and random products from some or all categories, all in a nice grid display. The module is particularly useful when you want to display additional images for your products, as these are shown in a scroller.
- VM ModController Pro This module allows you to control the display of other Joomla modules on Virtuemart pages. It allows you to assign modules to Virtuemart pages (including specific flypages or browse pages), categories, and shopper groups.
Google are very specific in their requirements for the information that you provide in your product feed. If you don't meet them, then they are liable to reject your feed. There are a number of areas where stores tend to fall down. The purpose of this article is to provide a simple checklist for the things that you need to take care of to prevent this from happening.
This article is specifically written for the benefit of e-commerce store owners using our GooglebaseXML extension for Virtuemart, however much of the information applies more generally.
Our GooglebaseXML component allows you to submit what Google terms product variants, using Virtuemart child products. This article describes this process, it assumes that you are using Virtuemart 2.
Before attempting this it is a very good idea to first read Google's product feed specification (the section on product variants is about half-way down) to check whether your products can meet the requirements. If not, then you will need to submit the parent product instead. If that is your choice then there is nothing special that you need to do, by default the feed component will submit the parent product data.
We have a new release, version 2.0.0, of our content plugin for Virtuemart, ProductSnapshot Pro. This plugin allows you to embed Virtuemart product information and an add-to-cart button in Joomla articles, and other extensions that support content plugins, using simple embedding code. The latest release is a much improved version of the extension with many new features. It is now possible to list multiple items, by specifying a list of products ids or skus, or by specifying the category or manufacturer, or a group such as featured, latest or popular products.
Plug Amazon Web Services
In stock 9783
This month's featured extension is a content plugin for the Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3 CMS.
This content plugin allows you to embed product information and reviews and links from Amazon Web Services.
The plugin handles signed Amazon requests, and allows choice of Amazon country marketplace services.
You can specify products either by using an Amazon product id, or use a product keyword search, or a title and author search for books.
The latest release includes greater flexibility in layout choice, and a completely new additional template: the 'modal' layout displays Amazon Customer Reviews in a popup window rather than directly on the page.
Virtuemart is a popular open source e-commerce extension for the Joomla! content management system. We have a number of extensions written explicitly for Virtuemart that will enhance your store:-
- VM2 Product Snapshot allows you to embed Virtuemart product information in Joomla content articles. As a content plugin it is compatible with the Joomla core content component as well as extension that support content plugins, such as K2.
- HTML5 Slideshow for Virtuemart 2 displays your product images in an attractive HTML5 slideshow. It is compatible with all modern browsers including mobile devices and will display a simplified version in older browsers such as IE7. It is a great way to show off your products without using Flash.
- Virtuemart Featured Product Grid is an alternative to the Virtuemart featured products module. It can be used to show featured products, top ten products, recent products, and random products from some or all categories. The module is particularly useful when you want to display additional images for your products, as these are shown in a scroller.
- VM ModController Pro This module allows you to control the display of other Joomla modules on Virtuemart pages. It allows you to assign modules to Virtuemart pages (including specific product details flypages or category browse pages), categories, and shopper groups.
- GoogleBaseXML This component for the Joomla Content Management System generates a product data feed for your Virtuemart store in XML format. It is specifically designed to be compatible with the format required by Google shopping. The product listing can be manually uploaded, or submitted as an URL to Google Merchant Center for scheduled upload
You can view examples of these extensions in our Virtuemart Extensions Demo Store.
Below: A screenshot of our HTML5 slideshow for Virtuemart
Add a comment