x 

Cart empty

Find Us Elsewhere

TOPIC: GOOGLE XML IMAGE NOT UPLOADED

GOOGLE XML IMAGE NOT UPLOADED 9 months 3 weeks ago #2889

• boggler
  • Thank you received: 77
OK, thanks for letting us know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GOOGLE XML IMAGE NOT UPLOADED 9 months 3 weeks ago #2891

Hello, unfortunately I still have problems with the creation of the feed.
Do not load all the products that are around 2000, but only 185.
In addition, the images are not seen by google robot even if the file has been modified successfully.
Could you help me?
I attach a link to the creation of the feed.

www.alexandercalzature.it/index.php?opti...exml&format;=xml&id;=1

GoogleBaseXML version:4.5.0
Joomla: 2.5.14
Virtuemart: 2.0.24a

Thank you very much
Alessandro

GOOGLE XML IMAGE NOT UPLOADED 9 months 3 weeks ago #2892

• boggler
Hello, your images are in the feed, there is no problem with them that I can see, if Google is still not showing them you need to ask them why. If you have just recently changed your robots.txt file to allow Googlebot to crawl your images folder then it can take them a few days to register this and re-crawl the images, you may just need to wait, it takes them time to catch up.

If the feed is not showing all your products then you need to change the options you have chosen in the GooglebaseXML configuration - if you post a screenshot of the options that you are using this would help. Also please check the documentation here, you may find that it gives you the answer you need.

GOOGLE XML IMAGE NOT UPLOADED 9 months 3 weeks ago #2893

Hi, I attach an image of my options.
Thanks Alessandro

GOOGLE XML IMAGE NOT UPLOADED 9 months 3 weeks ago #2894

• boggler
It is possible that some of these are child products, try turning on the 'show child products' option and see if this solves the problem. I can't see any other reason why it would not include all the products. I notice with the categories that you have one unselected - you don't normally need to do this, any products that are unpublished will not show up in the feed. It might be better to leave the categories option empty altogether, and then the feed will use all categories and should automatically pick all products that are published.

I notice that you have the 'use SKU for GTIN' option checked. Google will not accept this, because the SKU numbers you are using are not real GTINs, you need to supply real GTIN numbers either as a custom field or using the GTIN field if you are using Virtuemart 2.6+

Also you need to supply the Google product category, which you can do as a custom field, as we explain in our documentation. It can be a fair bit of work to do all this, but actually it really does help to increase visibility in Google so is worth it.

GOOGLE XML IMAGE NOT UPLOADED 9 months 3 weeks ago #2895

Hi, I made the changes as said but I still have problems with the creation of the feed.
I attach the file with the results of Debug.
Could you kindly give it a look?
Thank you very much
Alessandro

GOOGLE XML IMAGE NOT UPLOADED 9 months 3 weeks ago #2898

feedxml debug
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by alemarti2011.

GOOGLE XML IMAGE NOT UPLOADED 9 months 3 weeks ago #2901

• boggler
I am happy to have a look, but I see no file. Our security system is quite strict about which sort of files can be uploaded, if you want to upload here it you will need to package it into a zip file.

GOOGLE XML IMAGE NOT UPLOADED 9 months 3 weeks ago #2902

• boggler
Looking again at your feed, I think that the changes have helped, but you also need to change the 'product identifier' option to product id instead of product sku, this is because a your child products do not seem to have an SKU.

You still need to supply a GTIN if you can, also the Google product category as I explained earlier. I do strongly recommend that you read the documentation here https://www.spiralscripts.co.uk/Documentation/com-googlebasexml-documentation.html also the Google product feed specification here https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188494?hl=en-GB&ref;_topic=3404778. If you have a specific problem I am happy to help, but I cannot give you a step by step tutorial in setting up your feed.

GOOGLE XML IMAGE NOT UPLOADED 9 months 3 weeks ago #2906

Hi, in fact all the products have the SKU.
I am attaching the feed with debugging in zip format.
Thank you very much
Alessandro

File Attachment:

File Name: P.zip
File Size: 87 KB

GOOGLE XML IMAGE NOT UPLOADED 9 months 3 weeks ago #2909

• boggler
I have looked at this. I repeat my advice. You need to turn on the 'Show Child Products' option, you have not done this.

Also you need to add the info for the GTIN and the Google Product Type as custom fields.

If you do not follow my advice what do you expect me to do? If you need someone to set all this up for you we can discuss me doing this for you as a paid service, I can probably set this up for you in a couple of hours, but otherwise I cannot do your work for you.

GOOGLE XML IMAGE NOT UPLOADED 7 months 2 weeks ago #2972

• dpieces
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

the pictures of the products are there but are not loaded in the creation of the feed and do not understand why.
I put the link to see the creation of the feed.

www.dpieces.fr/index.php?option=com_goog...exml&format;=xml&id;=1

please let me know
Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds