We specialise in professional extensions for the Joomla!®** Content Management System. We have a variety of professional components, modules and plugins, also some products available for free download. These are simplified versions of the commercial products, but fully working. All our extensions are open-source.
Our customers include professional web designers and developers creating websites for their clients, as well as webmasters and website owners looking for well-designed extensions that will add something extra to their site.
How to display selected content, such as an image, some extra text, or the results of a search, in a popup window rather than requiring the user to click through to another page? It is a question that developers are often faced with.
So if you want modal (popup) windows for your Joomla templates and extensions then it makes sense to future-proof them by switching over to the newer Joomla 3 way of doing things. The new way uses the bootstrap framework which is a jquery extension, and which includes support for modal windows. Basic usage is similar, but not that similar, to the old modal behaviour.Add a comment
These are maintenance releases, adding some new features:-
- There is improved testing for which products are available to be added to the cart, so avoiding errors where the product does not have an available offer
- Improved JQuery widgets for the cart and results accordion
Existing customers can download the new version using their current download link. Then install as normal with the Joomla installer, there is no need to uninstall the existing version.
Amazon Shopping Cart is a complete package of Joomla extensions based around our AmazonWS Joomla content plugin, that allows you to create an Amazon store on your Joomla website, including a shopping cart. Customers can browse your site, and add items to their cart without leaving your site: it is only when they are ready to pay that they are redirected to the Amazon website.
- You can read more the Amazon Shopping cart here.
- You can view a demo of the Amazon Shopping Cart here
- You can buy the Amazon Shopping cart here
The Amazon Product Advertising API is a programming interface that allows access to much of the data on products that Amazon offers for sale on its websites. It allows you to access product descriptions and images, prices and customer reviews, and to display this on your own website, with links back to the Amazon site. If a customer buys a product, you can be paid a percentage of the sale value as an affiliate.
You get access to much of the data used by Amazon such as the items for sale, customer reviews, seller reviews, as well as most of the features that you see on Amazon.com, such as finding items, displaying customer reviews, and product promotions. The Amazon API allows you to display individual products, or the results of product searches. It even allows you to display a remote shopping cart, where the cart itself is hosted on the Amazon website, but customers can add and delete items while browsing on your site, then check out and pay on the Amazon site. It is possible to create a complete web store on your site using Amazon products. This is particularly useful for merchants who sell their products mainly through Amazon, who want to establish their own web presence. It is also useful for creating specialist web stores featuring Amazon products.Add a comment
We have a new release of our popular Google product feed component for Joomla and Virtuemart, GooglebaseXML.This extension for Joomla and Virtuemart is designed to take the pain out of submitting your products to Google shopping, by supplying an XML feed exactly in the form that Google likes it.
Version 4.6.12 is a maintenance release which adds an option to use a Virtuemart custom field to supply the shipping rates for your products. It also improves the calculations for the Virtuemart standard shipping module.
You can find out more about GooglebaseXML shipping options here.
Find out more
The latest release is compatible with Joomla 3, and Virtuemart 2 and 3. Existing customers who have bought the extension in the last year can update using their existing download link.
Our Amazon Shopping Cart extension for Joomla! includes a handy plugin that allows you to use an editor button to search the Amazon database directly from the Joomla! article editor. It also works with K2 articles, and any other extension that supports editor button plugins. This article explains how to use it.
To use this feature you must first make sure that the AWS Product plugin is enabled, which you do using the Joomla! plugin manager. That is all that you need to do.
Once you have enabled the plugin, if you open up the Joomla! article editor, you should see a button called "Amazon Product" at the bottom of the page. Click the thumbnail below to see a screenshot.
We are pleased to announce the release of a new extension, Affiliate Window for Joomla!, a new affiliate publishing tool for your Joomla website.
Affiliate Window is an advertising network representing many of the largest UK, USA and Canadian businesses. If you publish a website in one of these countries the network is a great way to earn extra revenue for your site through affiliate advertising.
Our Affiliate Window extension offers an easy and flexible way to integrate the network into your Joomla site. It uses the Affiliate Window ProductServe API to automatically fetch products and add them to your site. It is easily customizable, and can be used in a variety of ways:-
- You can create a complete shop;
- or list only products belonging to a particular category, such as jewellery, or electronics;
- or list only products from a chosen retailer;
- or embed individual products that you wish to feature in your Joomla articles.
Search Engine Friendly
The extension creates nice, keyword-rich URLS derived from the category and product names. Even better, the Affiliate Window content plugin which is distributed as part of the package allows you to add product information directly into your Joomla articles, making it straightforward to include in your own content. The days are long gone when thin affiliate sites could hope to rank well with Google: what search engines favour these days is unique content, the plugin provides a simple way to add product links.
Our paid download plugin for Joomla and Virtuemart now supports Amazon S3. This plugin is designed to allow you to offer paid downloads as products for sale in Virtuemart, by allowing you to attach the download to the product as a custom field. It allows you to restrict either the number of downloads, the time limit on downloads, or both.
- Supports both files hosted on your own server and Amazon S3;
- The customer can only download the file once payment is confirmed;
- Downloads can be restricted either by number of downloads or time period - or both;
- Download entitlements can be edited for individual customer orders, for example you can increase the number of downloads a particular customer is entitled to;
- Download restrictions are applied to the custom field not the downloaded file, so you can change the file, for example, if you want to release a new version;
- Download security, customers are not able to download anything they are not entitled to by manipulating the file id.
- You can attach as many downloadable files as you want per product;
- The plugin supports either a simple file download, or display/play in the browser (eg for JPEGS or MP3 files)
- The plugin can simulate file streaming, you can set a maximum download speed, useful to reduce the load on the server if you have a lot of downloads or big files
Virtuemart is a popular open source e-commerce extension for the Joomla! content management system. We have a number of extensions written explicitly for Virtuemart that will enhance your store:-
- VM2 Product Snapshot allows you to embed Virtuemart product information in Joomla content articles. As a content plugin it is compatible with the Joomla core content component as well as extension that support content plugins, such as K2.
- HTML5 Slideshow for Virtuemart 2 displays your product images in an attractive HTML5 slideshow. It is compatible with all modern browsers including mobile devices and will display a simplified version in older browsers such as IE7. It is a great way to show off your products without using Flash.
- Virtuemart Featured Product Grid is an alternative to the Virtuemart featured products module. It can be used to show featured products, top ten products, recent products, and random products from some or all categories. The module is particularly useful when you want to display additional images for your products, as these are shown in a scroller.
- VM ModController Pro This module allows you to control the display of other Joomla modules on Virtuemart pages. It allows you to assign modules to Virtuemart pages (including specific product details flypages or category browse pages), categories, and shopper groups.
- GoogleBaseXML This component for the Joomla Content Management System generates a product data feed for your Virtuemart store in XML format. It is specifically designed to be compatible with the format required by Google shopping. The product listing can be manually uploaded, or submitted as an URL to Google Merchant Center for scheduled upload
You can view examples of these extensions in our Virtuemart Extensions Demo Store.
Below: A screenshot of our HTML5 slideshow for Virtuemart
Add a comment