Shopping Basket

x 

Cart empty

Find Us Elsewhere

This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Featured Item Pro

Featured Item Pro 2 weeks 5 days ago #3107

• allenjj
  • Fresh Boarder
It would be great if you included a version number in the module so that it would be easier to determine the version one is using. it would also be helpful if in the description of the module you included the link back to this site. After a long while of working on other web pages, when trouble shooting this would make it a lot easier to remember where to find the module.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by allenjj.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Featured Item Pro 2 weeks 3 days ago #3109

• boggler
  • Thank you received: 75
Hello Allenji, the module does contain a version number, if you look in the mod_featured_items_prod.xml file you will see that the version number is listed, like so:
<version>4.0.3</version>

Also you can see this in the Joomla extension manager, if you go to extensions->extension manager->manage, and find the module, you will see that its version number is listed.

I think that the link back is a good idea, we will think about including this in future, although again there is some info about this in the xml file.

Featured Item Pro 2 weeks 2 days ago #3112

• allenjj
  • Fresh Boarder
It would make a lot easier if the version number showed up in the back end of joomla, as folks like myself can then monitor where we are with the latest version. Having to look embedded in a file, means I at least never look unless there is a problem. Like the back link, having the version number show up in the back end would help.
Thanks,
John
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by allenjj.

Featured Item Pro 2 weeks 2 days ago #3113

• boggler
  • Thank you received: 75
It does show up in the backend of Joomla, as I said above:
Also you can see this in the Joomla extension manager, if you go to extensions->extension manager->manage, and find the module, you will see that its version number is listed.

You can find the version of any extension that way.
Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds