Shopping Basket

x 

Cart empty

Find Us Elsewhere

TOPIC: Featured Items Slideshow

Featured Items Slideshow 3 months 2 weeks ago #3062

Hi,
We are using Featured Items Slideshow in our Joomla 3.3 site.
It is not responsive in the mobile device. The image is not viewed properly in the mobile device.
It is displayed the half portion of the image in the mobile device.
Thumbnail is displaying properly. But the slide image is not responsive.
please give me solution for this.
please do the needful.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Featured Items Slideshow 3 months 2 weeks ago #3063

• boggler
  • Thank you received: 77
If you can give me a URL where I can see the problem I may be able to help, but I have to say that this is a problem with your template, which is not something that we can promise to debug for you. A lot of responsive templates contain various style rules that affect images which might be causing this problem, it is a matter of tracking down which rule is causing the problem and amending it. I suggest that you use a css debugger and try disabling each rule that affects images until it displays properly.

Sometimes responsive templates include:

img{max-width: 100%[;}/code] in their css code, which is one of the rules that can cause problems with a lot of slideshows (not just this one), you might start by disabling that one.[code]img{max-width: 100%[;}/code] in their css code, which is one of the rules that can cause problems with a lot of slideshows (not just this one), you might start by disabling that one.

Featured Items Slideshow 3 months 1 week ago #3064

• boggler
  • Thank you received: 77
Also, could you give an order number for when you bought the slideshow from us? We don't seem to have any record for this.
Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.359 seconds