• stetod
  • stetod's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 months 1 week ago #3795 by stetod
stetod created the topic: Import custom fields Spiral Paid with CSVI Pro
Hi,

This id the last upgrade about the subject!

As I have already communicated the need to import a lot of products with VM SCVI Pro a custom field created with Spiral Paid Plugin.
This is to avoid having to make the hand combinations one by one!

Today, after so many threads in CSVI Pro forum I got confirmation that

The table is not supported by jos_virtuemart_product_custom_plg_spiral_download CSVI.

With this fiel csv I matched to the product on the field but I mancail file to download:

product_sku custom_title custom_value custom_params
parent-sku Scarica_Prodotto spiral_download Media_id = "3658" | short_description = "description-short" | description = "description-complete" | number_downloads = "10" | days_downloads = "3" | downloadType = "attachment" | allowStreaming = "no" | speed = "100"

How can I recognize the name of the file? I put the ID of the file indicated by VM> Retail> Media File on sale!

According to you what are the alternatives for automazzare the field combination of many products? also with other plugins?

Thanks for the attention

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #3797 by boggler
boggler replied the topic: Import custom fields Spiral Paid with CSVI Pro
I think I know why you are having problems.

You do not need to import anything to the jos_virtuemart_product_custom_plg_spiral_download table. This table is created and managed by the plugin it its operation, you do not put anything in it.

To import the custom field you just need to import the custom field information to the table #__virtuemart_product_customfields exactly as I explained in my original forum post. I am fairly sure that CSVI pro support that table,

That field is where you put the parameters

You also need to set these fields in the entry in the #__virtuemart_product_customfields table:

virtuemart_customfield_id is the primary key and should be unique. Normall allow this to auto-generate
virtuemart_product_id is of course the id of the product in the #__virtuemart_products table
virtuemart_custom_id corresponds to the id number of the custom field in the #__virtuemat_customs table
customfield_value should be set to spiral_download

In other words, do what I explained in my original post.

How can I recognize the name of the file? I put the ID of the file indicated by VM> Retail> Media File on sale!

Yes you put the ID of the Virtuemart media file for the media_id parameter. For the title parameter you can put anything you want.

It is really not very complicated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds